Saturday, October 08, 2005

Wanna Create a Web site? Wanna?

I swear I should get paid for this.

But how can I help sharing the good news of cheap opportunities to fellow entrepreneurs -- and anyone else who will listen and benefit from the best out there.

Today I have to give props to OneWebHosting.com and EWorldPortal.com -- both are Web development companies who offer domain name purchase, set-up, hosting, email, web templates (nice!) -- the whole entire full-deal enchilada! (The jury is still out about which one is truly best. But for now I like ... love them both.)

I pay $9.95 per month and have fun to my heart's content. The learning curve could be accomlished in 30 minutes by any eight-year-old. What was formerly a Craigslist (oh, how much we love Craigslist: thanks Craig, thanks Craig, thanks Craig!) and word-of-mouth resume writing practice is now a raging, almost out of control practice. I'm having so much fun making lots of people job search competitive (86% of my clients get the jobs they want) it should be a sin.

And boy do I know a thing about sin. Just ask my minister father. This apple fell far from the tree, I fear.

But that's another blog. (Bore yourself with the angst at SqueakyStylo, which means "squeaky pen" because that's about how my creative writing goes.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home