Saturday, January 26, 2008

I'm Having a Serious Happy Attack

Today was perfection. Although we missed K&M and our aborted jaunt to Fake Mendocino, V and I started the morning with Mimosas and strawberries, served on the service-in-bed tray we so rarely use.

Afterward, I cooked my "World's Famous Cheese Eggs" at V's request (with buttered toast), then got caught up on my Oprah and Medium episodes.

The curtains were all drawn in the house. Better to keep the cold out. And it was all snuggly. It felt like it was just the two of us in all the world. Isn't that amazing? (Except when I walked out all naked, I realized that J was sleeping on the couch from the night before. Oy.)

Alas, all day I've been playing with the new iPhone V bought me last night. It's a. ma. zing. I can do ... um ... everything on it. I can't remember the last time I played with a (useful) device for six hours straight.

Plus, AT&T will save me $30 over Sprint since we're on a family plan. Now isn't THAT a bitch.

Feelin' the happiness right about now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home