Thursday, May 01, 2008

Where I Teach

For my own record, more than anything else, I'm starting to post every day photos here. This is a photo of the front of the private school where I teach. Beautiful.

Here's a photo from the back of the school, overlooking the Bay, if you look closely you can see the GG in the distance to the left.

Here's the music room where I am on M and T.

Here's a look at the front entryway (there are, like, seven levels) - taken from the library.

Here's a view of the library, leading into the room where I teach on Fridays.

And here's a view of the library door leading to the room where I teach on Fridays. Much different from my public school upbringing. (If you turn right in this picture, you get a gorgeous view of the Bay, et al.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home