Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I Can't Stop Laughing

Browsing the net? From sites that make me laugh, to plain ol' interesting, here are my all-time favorites that I recommend to friends.

OddTodd.com: Unemployed or not, don't call me when you start saying "mon-ay" and "coff-ay." And oh yeah, send him a dollar. And get your resume done by TheResumeStudio.com, natch.

Yelp.com: Review your heart away and get others' opinions. I actually found a chiropracter on Yelp! What?

How to Serve Cheese: It came up! I was giving a party and this boy from hicksville Redding wanted to make a good impression! (Watch for my turkey roasting tips, coming soon. LOL.)

Confessions of a Mormon Boys: It's worth it just to see him unsnap the rug off the top of his beautiful dicorced gay head in the end. Wow. Not a dry eye in the house.

Book Crossing.com: Leave a book on a park bench and see what happens. You'll likely never know.

Swear Page: Visit at your own risk and without your boss or children nearby. Who comes up with these things? (Don't hate me. You now you can't help laughing. Even though it's irreverant and rude as hell.)

How Stuff Works.com: In case you ever wanted to know ... practically anything.

Open Table.com
: Make a dinner reservation. Get credit. Fun!

Box.net
: OMG. Store files, photos, anything you want on the Web. Don't confuse yourself with computer backups. Just upload it here for $2.99 a month (or something equally, ridiculously cheap).

Volunteer Match.org: Because you should.

BoardNet USA.org: Looking for nonprofit board members? Looking to serve on a board? This is the best matchmaking site to come on-line since Match.com.

Ru Paul's Blog: Can't help myself. At least my guilty pleasure is at the end of the list.

Pink is the New Blog: Again, don't hate me, I can't help myself. This and Go Fug Yourself. Oy.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home