Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Little Celebration

Yesterday, I spent the day searching San Francisco for a store I found in October 2007, where I found the perfect desk for the space allocated for my new desk.

It's February 19, and I've just returned from my fabulous little purchase. And here are some photos for out-of-town family and friends who wonder what it's like to live on the sixth floor of an apartment building.



Here's a photo I took last night (god, I love my iPhone), looking up at the apartment and imagining myself in my new work space window. (We're the second LIT unit from the top of the building in the forefront. With the curtain swooping to the left in the very left-hand window. Of course. Swooping.)


Today it came true! It's a happy day, even though it's rainy. A little personal celebration for creating my own income and loving my life after such a challenging end to 2007.

I'm a little buzzed from my favorite beer, Duvel. Oh well. I can work again in a few hours.

1 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Kandace said...

What a beautiful work space! I just realized that I need to upgrade...and I don't just mean my phone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home