Friday, October 20, 2006

Day One

Today I got my TRT prescription and used it for the first time. The packaging says hormone levels will be normal within 24 hours and that I will start to notice changes rapidly. Definitely within two weeks. My doctor wants blood tests again in two months to assess where we are. Will I need more pumps? Less pumps? (Currently, I'm just "two pumps.") Will levels be too little, too much, or just right? He said the changes may or may not be noticeable and that I shouldn't expect a miracle.

Tonight I was inspired to clean the entire house. I feel energized in a way I haven't felt for a long time. And I use the word "energy" carefully. It is less like I've just finished six cans of coke and more like a backpack full of bricks has been taken off my shoulders.

Still, I'm suspect. Is this response just psychosomatic? This will be an interesting journey.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home