Friday, September 29, 2006

Get Your Bling on the Cheap

Oh, how I love BTiff.com. When Van and I were searching for the perfect ring, I still lived in New York. While shopping in the West Village, I happened upon a shop just off the 1/9 Christopher Street with a ring I could not resist. Yes, it's brushed metal (of whatever kinds) and cubic zirconia. But it draws attention constantly. (One day I'll have Karl and Michelle's jeweler make a platinum and diamond replica for us ... maybe on our 10th anniversary.)

But we didn't know when I called him from the shop on my cell -- New York to San Francisco -- that it would draw such attention in our life together. I just knew it fit what we were looking for by way of wedding bands.

Scroll down at BTiff.com to the sixth ring on the right, style #RG3336. Love it!

Tonight I think I'll buy another lovely ring or pendant. Whilst I'm spreading the word about my favorite faux jeweler.

Night night bitches.

1 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buy B.Tiff New York online now! Go to www.btiffny.com.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home