Sunday, August 12, 2007

Stardust

So my re-entry into the world of blogging (thanks Kandace) is a simple comment on the move, "Stardust."

I loved it. Go see it.

I saw Michelle Pfeiffer on Jay Leno a few nights ago and though, "That sounds interesting and weird."
It was.

"Stardust" is a fanciful tongue-in-cheek fantasy (I usually hate fantasy) combining adventure, drama, romance, and grown up comedy into a not-complex-but-thoroughly-enjoyable ride. While the child behind us was enjoying the witches and the magic ("shush please!"), I enjoyed DeNiro's double life.

I actually laughed out loud - probably ten times, at least.

(The very straight looking guy-with-his-girlfriend in front of us actually had the biggest smile on his face at the end of the show, which promptly left his face when the lights went up. CAUGHT HIM. Now go make that girl happy with your newfound in-touchy-ness, you!)


1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Kandace said...

Happy to read your review. I have been wanting to see this movie. Nice to see you blogging once again...lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home