Sunday, January 14, 2007

Christmas 2006 Photo Retrospective

At last I'm posting photos from our fabulous Christmas Day activities, which was this year at Karl and Michelle's swanky pad across the Bay. What fun it was to spend with Karl and Michelle, Nick, Nikkol, Ana Marie, and my very own Van.

The night got started off with dinner. This being our usual Yum Yum Clubbers it had to start with eating, of course.


Dinner is prepared most every Thursday in this lovely kitchen. Oh how I love this home. And it looks like Karl really knows his way around.

Light on photos -- and besides photos wouldn't do the conversations justice -- we skip right over to dessert and the opening of presents. Nikkol, Van, and Nick get it going!

There sure are a lot of pictures of Nikkol!

Yes, this could well be the Nikkol feature blog -- pictured here opening (and loving) a set of beautiful Martini glasses from Van (her Secret Santa).

The photos are blurry because of my unsteady hand. But mainly because I like to take a slower shutter speed because the coloring is truer to life. A huge flash makes everything stark and unnatural. Not like blurry people are natural ... but whatevs.

Karl opens his gift.


Meanwhile, Michelle dons part of the wrapping from her present. (I was lucky enough to be her Secret Santa this year -- and SHE was likewise lucky to be mine!)


And here's a closing photo of my dear Michelle being goofy-girl-galore. I love her!


This Christmas was by far the best Christmas I can recall. The combination of life, love, stability, and good friends made me realize again how blessed I am.

It could only be better if my Bay Area crew were able to meet my truly fabulous friends in New York, Texas, and Redding, CA. I love you all.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home