Thursday, June 22, 2006

Happy 36 To Me on June 27

When I was 17 it was a very good year.

It was a very good year

for flirting with girls the best I could,

which wasn't very good,

I was shy and in between,

when I was 17.

When I was 21 it was a very good year.

It was a very good year

for a girl with brunette hair,

and legs up to there,

We had all kinds of fun,

when I was 21.

When I was 35, it was a very good year.

It was a very good year

for a boy with dreads down to there,

there were no lies, no loss,

just a never-ending love,

When I was 35.


2 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Little Light said...

Happy Birthday!

(Happy 34th B-day to me yesterday.) We're both Cancer...

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger OperaBarbie said...

Happy Birthday! Love and miss you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home