Monday, September 18, 2006

Questions, Questions, Questions

Little Light inspired me with her list, so I've copied it and added my own answers.

1. What time did you get up this morning?

It's Sunday, ya'll. 11:30a.

2. Diamonds or Pearls?
Can I say steak?

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Hollywoodland, tonight, not good

4. What is your favorite T. V. show?
Grey's Anatomy, Las Vegas

5. What did you have for breakfast?
Cheerios

6. What is your middle name?
David

7. Favorite cuisine?
American, French, Thai, Seafod

8. What foods do you dislike?
Hmm, not possible

9. What is your favorite chip flavor?
Salt and vinegar

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
We Will Rock You (London cast of the Broadway musical)

11. What kind of car do you drive?
Whatever I rent, don't own a car

12. Favorite sandwich?
The Californian on a roll (smoked turkey, swiss or provolone cheese, avacado, tomato, mustard, mayo, salt/pepper/squirt of lemon)

13. What characteristic do you despise?
Bigotry, mean-ness, ruthless career climber no matter who you ruin along the way

13a. What characteristic do you like about someone?
Humorous, curious

14. Favorite item of clothing?
Lord, there are so many, my new Armani coat I got for $40, originally $1,759 - nice being married to a retail guy

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Just went to Puerto Vallarta, villa in the hills, private pool, I want to go back, can't think of a better place I'd love to see again

16. What color is your bathroom?
Coffee cream white with brown accents (chocolate brown shower curtain on shower, two multi-tonal brown curtains on bathtub, etc, etc)

17. Favorite brand of clothing?
Kenneth Cole usually works for me

18. Where would you retire to?
I'm happy right here in SF, but maybe to London if I could figure out how to be there long-term

19. What was your most memorable birthday?
My 25th when friends kidnapped me, forced me to put on a white leisure suit with powder blue shirt and took me to a "Stayin' Alive at 25" birthday party - as a non-traditional college student, I was "so old" to them. We all laugh now, thirty-somethings that we are.

20. Favorite sport to watch?
Nascar

21. Goals you have for yourself?
Trip to Africa, lose 12 pounds, enjoy life while it's here instead of always waiting for tomorrow

1 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Little Light said...

heehee - I forgot to mention I like seafood too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home