Thursday, November 16, 2006

Testeroney Update

Since October 20, I have lost 10 pounds and have four more to go to get back to the fighting shape I was in nearly three years ago. Yesterday, I put on a pair of slacks with a 32" waist and they fit like a glove. (That's down from a 34" waist, I'm embarrassed to admit.)

Yippee!

But more importantly, things seem to have leveled out in my life. Mentally, physically, well ok, not spiritually but maybe that will get some tending down the road.

I've learned that there is a stigma around testosterone. I've also stuck to something I learned in New York: that my decisions are my own and I don't need to make anyone else agree. I just need to live my life as I see fit and the rest follows.

I'm looking forward to the future for the first time in many years -- and I daresay that my passion and zeal for life is back bitches!



2 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger Little Light said...

Sounds good. I like what you said about your decisions are your own and not needing anyone else to agree. It's so, so true.

 
At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having testosterone therapy gives you the energy to talk about it. Only when the subject comes up:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home