Saturday, November 25, 2006

Who He'd Like to Meet

Tonight I gasped out loud after reading that a former college roommate, Jason, would like to meet George W. Bush. And I lost my equilibrium while sitting here safely in bed (felt like I was falling backward) when I read that he would like to meet Bill O'Reilly.

Here's a cut and paste from his MySpace account:

Who I'd like to meet:
Jesus Christ, George W. Bush, Ed Hochuli (NFL football ref), Bill O'Reilly, Natalie Portman, Matt Lauer (because I want his job), Steve Wynn, the guys who started Google, Steve Jobs, and Walt Disney (when they unfreeze him)

What a difference ten years makes. I miss him and a host of other friends. But the differences are vast now.

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger D.J. said...

I'm not surprised at all. We always had arguments about politics, and the last time I spoke to him he was telling me all about how George W. was a man of God. Apparently Michael W. Smith spent some time with him and told Jason all about it. It was of course a pretty rosy picture of the president.

What I can't believe is that Jason has a myspace account!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home