Friday, December 01, 2006

Karaoke & Beer

Attempts to curb my karaoke cravings have proven unsuccessful lately. With spurts of culture happening now and then (when I attempt to cultivate broader interests like museums, art, theater, etc), I still find myself going back for a beer and a song.

Here's a pic of Van and me from Tuesday night (we missed Yum Yummers!). He says about the photo: "I wish I had smiled in the picture." But I think he looks fabulous, and besides, I can more closely examine whether my Arm & Hammer Complete Care Whitening Toothpaste is working (thanks Marquel for the tip).

Wednesday night we had dinner at
Café Andrée (read my updated Yelp review about Café Andrée) downstairs and I had a Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout, a beer that is new to me by Anderson Valley Brewing Company. I highly recommend trying it. My other two favorite beers are: Negra Modelo from Mexico and Duvel from Belgium.

Yum.


P.S. I'm suddenly a walking commercial. But I really like talking about things that go in my mouth.


1 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger D.J. said...

I just want to comment on your hair - it's gotten so long. I think it looks great - I like that you're letting your natural wave/curl stay natural.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home